Yingkou Wang Ping Industrial Co., Ltd.
Address: small and medium enterprises Park, Yingkou, Liaoning.
1) The pipe is suitable for buried sewage discharge, drainage, exhaust and communication cable threading in municipal engineering, outdoor public buildings and residential quarters, and for low-pressure water conveyance irrigation with working pressure not less than 0.2 MPa and nominal size not more than 300 mm. It is also suitable for engineering after considering the chemical resistance and temperature resistance of the material. Industrial drainage and sewage works.
2) buried plastic drainage pipes should be designed according to the theory of flexible pipes (pipes and soil work together). At the same time, in the design state, the change of the vertical direction of the pipeline should not exceed 5% of the diameter of the pipe.
3) The selection of pipe ring stiffness is an important index in the design of plastic pipes. Therefore, it should be determined from the comprehensive consideration of pipe burial depth, ground load, properties of groove backfill, compaction coefficient and construction load. Blindly adopting high ring stiffness is not economical. The influence of pipeline deformation on pavement should also be taken into consideration when the buried depth is less than 1.0m.
4) Appearance: There should be no bubbles, visible impurities, traces of thermal deformation and other surface defects affecting the performance of the product. The end surface of the pipe should be cut flat and perpendicular to the axis.
5) size: pipe specification is expressed in de (nominal outer diameter) * e (wall thickness), see Table 1. Average diameter and deviation of pipe, pipe wall thickness and deviation, inner and outer skin thickness should comply with the relevant provisions of GB / T 16800-1997.